Pose on the Go Photography

Pose on the Go Photography

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas photoshoot in Wakefield

Christmas photo sessions are always a hoot for me to do as a photographer. As Stephanie can agree, I get a little giddy during the session. There is something so magical about the holiday season. Last weekend I headed out to Wakefield to do a photoshoot with a special little family that lived in the most amazing log cabin. It was definently the perfect place for a Christmas shoot. The roads were completely iced over. I had to be rescued at the bottom of the hill to make it to my appointment. After all the struggles to get the session started, we definently walked away with some great memories. Stephanie and Mike here is your sneak peak!












No comments:

Post a Comment